Cleveland Utilities Lobby Fully Reopen
Cleveland Utilities is happy to announce full operations have resumed in the lobby effective Monday, July 26, 2021.
Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Drive – Thru Hours
CU is pleased to inform of enhanced service in our drive thru with an extended hour of operation (Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 6 pm) to further accommodate customers moving forward.
As always, safety is the main priority for Cleveland Utilities. Therefore, the walk-in experience will be slightly different than before the pandemic as the following precautionary measures have been implemented for everyone’s protection:
- Masks will be required by all who enter CU buildings.
- 6-foot social distancing guidelines are being followed, and there will be markers to indicate appropriate spacing. Naturally, this will limit the number of people allowed inside and you may be required to wait outside.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from entering our lobby. Call us and we will assist by telephone.
While the lobby is open, CU still encourages the use of contactless payment options which consist of the following:
- Self-service kiosks (3 located at the CU main office; 1 located at Bowater Employee Credit Union on Hardwick Farms Parkway)
- Online at clevelandutilities.com
- By telephone at 423-472-4521
- The MyUsage mobile app.
Please note CU never charges a fee for remote payment methods.
CU knows this has been a frustrating time for everyone and truly appreciates the patience, understanding and flexibility as alternate ways have been relied on to safely serve customers throughout the pandemic.