- Office Hours: Monday through Friday. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (excludes holidays)
Pay your utility account online, view current bill and usage information, automatic utility payment deduction from your checking account, or find a list of all payment walk-in locations.
- Start a new or additional service, stop service for an existing address, or turn off/turn on service from your current address to a new address.
- To report power outages.
- To report damaged or broken water meter lids.
- To request limbs or dead trees be removed from main power lines.
- To request information or installation on security or outdoor lighting.
- List of special utility charges.
- Information on how to read your meter, power theft, and more.
- Energy efficiency tips, water conservation, safety information, rebate programs, new homes, and electric heat vs. gas heat.
- Electric fireplaces, electric grills, and surge protection products available at Cleveland Utilities.
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions.
The following is a list of services provided online by Cleveland Utilities Customer Services.
Click a link below to access online services.
© 1994-2017 Cleveland Utilities Information Technology Division. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use of data found on our website is prohibited.