- Effective March 19, our lobby area will be closed to the public for walk-in services. This will not affect the level of service you have come to expect from Cleveland Utilities.
- Our drive-thru will remain open to accept payments. The hours have been extended from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday to be able to better assist customers during this time. As a friendly reminder, credit card and check payments can be made over the phone by calling 423-472-4521.
- New services and other business transactions can be handled online at www.clevelandutilities.com or over the telephone by calling 423-472-4521. We have reorganized staffing to more quickly address all concerns via these methods of interaction. Our Call Center is open 24/7 and representatives are available to assist you in any way possible.
- CU has four 24/7 payment kiosks. Three are located at our main office (2450 Guthrie Avenue) and one is at Bowater Credit Union (4531 Hardwick Farms Parkway).
- CU utilizes the MyUsage Mobile App where you can obtain information about your consumption and make payments. Download the free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Where face-to-face business is required for signature or other purposes, we will make necessary arrangements through our 24-hour call center to accommodate these needs.
In an effort to alleviate concern for customers experiencing financial hardships, CU has suspended disconnection of services for non-pay. This measure was implemented Friday, March 13, and will remain in effect until Monday, April 13. Please be mindful bills are still accruing and we encourage customers to make payments if able. We are asking any customer who is having difficulty paying their bill to call us at 423-472-4521 to discuss available payment arrangements.
Although our lobby is closed to walk-in service, we are still here for you. Payments can be made at our drive-thru, online, over the phone, through the MyUsage mobile app or at one of our self-service kiosks.
We understand the criticality of the services we provide, and we are committed to continuing these services at the highest level possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this territory together. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Quick Links to assist you during this time:
- Make A One Time Payment
- Start/Stop Service
- New Construction Form
- Ask A Question
- Payment Locations
- Prepay Terms of Service